Here's another quiz from our quiz circle to boggle your minds.
1. Which Irish national was in the news in connection with an Indian industrial giant?
2. A person from India is Indian. A person from Poland is Polish. For China, it is Chinese. What is this sort of word which identifies a person with his nationality called?
3. The French dish escargot is made out of which ingredient commonly found in gardens?
4. Which of these three jewels is the odd one out : Beryl, Garnet, Carbuncle?
5. What is an airplane that departs between 9:00 PM and 5:00 AM called?
6. If you're a Harry Potter fan, you've probably read about the magical bird Phoenix. Which genus of plants is named after this feathered creature?
7. Which cricketer became famous for using an aluminium bat in the game of cricket?
8. What is the unit in which the speed of a computer mouse is measured?
9. Who is Azad Rao Khan?
10. What is a bubble chamber record?
11. For what purpose are gamma knives used?
12. A lizard can detach its tail if the need arises. What is this ability called?
13. What phenomenon occurred on 10th December 2011 which will be repeated next only on 15th April 2014?
14. What is Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia the fear of?
15. An antipyretic is a drug which reduces body heat. A narcotic induces a kind of trance. What does a soporific do?